AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for Automation Test Consultants in Brisbane.
DevOps is transforming the way in which organisations develop and deploy applications and services. Automation underpins and enables DevOps to manage and provision infrastructure and test, deploy and monitor applications throughout Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines, but it's not just about technology, it's about mindset and culture and having the right people to collaborate and break down traditional silos.
AccessHQ and our clients are evolving the way we work. By combining our focus on customer experience and the DevOps mantra of 'Automate Everything' we are redefining 'Continuous Quality' and we need smart, passionate, enthusiastic people to work with us.
If that resonates, you could be just who we are looking for…
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have a proven track record in software development, software quality or automation roles and a passion for working in collaborative Agile teams and solving quality issues at all stages of the SDLC.
Some of the skills which will make you stand out from the rest:
- Demonstrable experience in Developer, SDET and Automation Engineer type roles
- Experience working with GUI, Web, Web Services and Mobile applications
- Best practice Test Automation with tools such as
- Junit, TestNG, MSTest, NUnit, XUnit, Jest, Mocha etc.
- Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Protractor, Puppeteer
- Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave, Robot Framework
- SoapUI, Postman, REST-Assured, Karate
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with one or more of the following:
- Azure Pipelines
- Experience with IAC, Containers and Configuration Management tools such as:
- Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS
- Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure ARM
Working with AccessHQ:
- Delivering assurance and testing solutions so clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted partner
- Working closely with AccessHQ's account teams to build business and improve relationships
- Improving business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ
- Supporting the Human Quality vision with creative thinking
Who are we?
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog's focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
AccessHQ has over 20 years' experience in the assurance and testing space and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. We believe that technology is an enabler for people to work, connect and learn. It's all about people, and too often we are forgotten in the excitement of technology development. AccessHQ is the voice of the people who use technology; whether we are customers, students, employees or citizens we're all human and all technology should have Human Quality.
Ready to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit.
To apply please attach your CV and cover letter to this application. If you have a public Git repository with examples of your work, please provide details in your CV or cover letter.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer