- Large Federal Government client
- Baseline Clearance
- Central Canberra Location
AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for Automation Testers in Canberra
The Role - Skills and experience required:
- Tricentis Tosca & Engineered Automation
- Functional testing and C# experience
- 3-5 years’ experience
Working with AccessHQ:
- Delivering assurance and testing solutions so clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted partner
- Working closely with AccessHQ’s account teams to build business and improve relationships
- Improving business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ
- Supporting the Human Quality vision with creative thinking
Working with an assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
Dialog Group and AccessHQ
AccessHQ has over 20 years’ experience in assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees… presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
Want to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit.
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers