- Work as part of an AccessHQ Team
- Federal Government Client
- Australian Citizens Only
AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, has several upcoming opportunities and we are looking for motivated Test Analysts in Canberra.
The Role - Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years continuous testing experience with government or large organisations
- Experience with test management tools; Micro Focus ALM, Jira
- Experience with test tools; SOAP UI, UFT
- Experience in functional testing; system, integration, regression, API etc.
- Experience in agile, waterfall and hybrid methodology projects
- Understanding of test principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience in testing complex systems and technologies including SAP CRM, FIORI, PSCD, HANA, PI/PO, BI mainframe, webservices and online applications
- Exposure to test automation is desirable
- Testing certification e.g. ISTQB
Working with AccessHQ:
- Delivering assurance and testing solutions so clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted partner
- Working closely with AccessHQ’s account teams to build business and improve relationships
- Improving business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ
- Supporting the Human Quality vision with creative thinking
Working with an assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
Dialog Group and AccessHQ
AccessHQ has over 20 years’ experience in assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees… presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit.
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**