- Amazing opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- 3-5 years of proven success in sales and hitting targets
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for an Account Manager/Business Development Manager in Sydney.
The Role - Skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven success in sales and hitting KPIs
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Superb relationship building skills
- Able to thrive in a fast growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Outgoing and vibrant personality
- Passion for working efficiently to achieve great results
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance will be advantageous
Working with an assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
AccessHQ and Dialog Group
AccessHQ has over 20 years' experience in assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees…presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog's focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
Want to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit.
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**