- Lead DevOps on permanent full-time basis
- Azure experience
- ASAP start
AccessHQ, a Dialog
Group company, is looking for a Lead
DevOps Engineer in Sydney to lead a team and oversee the DevOps solutions, which include the
automation, deployment, scaling, and CI/CD pipelines.
Specific skills and experience we're looking for in this role:
- Coding/scripting in one or more languages
- Azure experience including:
- Users and Security admin
- Project configuration
- Repo admin (Settings, Branch management,
- Pipelines (Build & Release Management)
- Artifact admin (Maven/Other setup & administration)
- Strong background in CI/CD
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SoapUI or Node.js
- Git and Source Code Management
- Jira and Zephyr
- Azure DevOps pipelines
- TFS (especially migration to Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Virtual Machines
- Bash and Powershell advantageous
- Experience working in Agile projects. familiarity
and experience with the Agile rituals e.g. participation in daily
stand-ups, sprint and release planning, prioritization and backlog
grooming, writing stories/tasks and conducting estimations on stories for
- Experience in Automation and the ability to
help an organization significantly increase its automation coverage and
influence the engineering lifecycle and culture.
- Hands-on delivery
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong communication and engagement skills
across the business.
- You're a professional. You act with honesty
and integrity while adding value to our clients and their customers
- You're passionate. You’re committed to doing
the best you can because you love what you do. You want to work in an
organisation that is trying to do things differently.
- You're authentic. You understand that clear
and honest communication is key to being successful. You want to work in a
genuinely collaborative environment.
- You're innovative. You embrace new technology,
generate new ideas and want to be a thought leader.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You want to
understand why (Why do we do what we do?). You have a hunger to learn and
value diverse opinions.
Working with AccessHQ:
assurance and testing solutions so clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted
closely with AccessHQ's account teams to build business and improve
business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ
the Human Quality vision with creative thinking
Working with an assurance and testing
consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways
about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which
provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive
salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members.
Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and
AccessHQ and Dialog Group
AccessHQ has over 20 years' experience in
assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its
promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the
voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees…presenting
the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the
Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia's largest privately-owned IT
Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than
1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog's focus is on delivering outstanding
results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please
Want to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or
have a valid work permit. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a
technical assessment and interviews. Please submit your CV + a Cover
Click the button below to apply or go to the
website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on
the key attributes, we look for when assessing applicants go
All applications will be treated in the
strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.