AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for an experienced sales executive with a proven track-record of generating and qualifying leads, building relationships, understanding customer issues and driving sales to solve customer problems in the area of software testing and quality assurance consulting.
The Account Manager role is an integral part of the AccessHQ Canberra team and plays an active role in shaping the future of the branch and its alignment to the national strategy. This person represents the AccessHQ brand, lives our values and can articulate the AccessHQ point of difference so that our customers view us as having a unique solution to our competitors.
- Managing accounts on a day-to-day basis including client relationships, consultant care and commercial management.
- Working proactively with the sales and senior consultant team to develop new business building pipeline and positioning bids for successful sales and delivery.
- Working with existing customers to ensure they view AccessHQ as a partner and responding to their ongoing requirements.
- Gathering and feeding market intelligence into the branch strategy.
- Creating, identifying and owning opportunities through to contract signing:
- Managing and tracking opportunities and resourcing needs
- Communicating with all stakeholders
- Working with consultants and candidates
- Respond to tenders and RFQ’s along with writing proposals
- Delivering outstanding customer satisfaction
AccessHQ believes in providing opportunities for career growth for its employees. The person who successfully fills this role could grow their career into a sales or general management function either in Canberra or across the national organisation.
You will have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle and understand the relationship between quality and delivering a digital experience that delights customers, in addition to the following:
Working with AccessHQ:
- Excellent people and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results driven, with a proven track record or meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Highly motivated, curious and loves learning
- Consultative selling style
- More than 5 years experience in IT professional services, either public or private sector
- Account management experience or have worked in a multidisciplinary team servicing government
- Selling quality assurance and testing solutions so clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted partner
- Working closely with AccessHQ's consulting teams to build business and client relationships
- Contributing to the achievement of business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ
- Supporting the Human Quality vision with creative thinking
Working with an assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
AccessHQ and Dialog Group
AccessHQ has over 20 years' experience in assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees…presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog's focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
Want to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit.
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**