AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for a Manual and Automation Tester in Adelaide.
Specific skills and experience we're looking for in this role:
· Experience in designing, creating and maintaining Micro Focus UFT automation frameworks.
· Develop, execute and maintain automated tests which are robust and scalable
· Experience developing modular, extensible, reusable components as part of broad architecture
· Experience in API level automation and VB or C# programming languages
· Experience on multiple industry toolsets both commercial and open source including Micro Focus UFT, Selenium etc
· Influence the design process and embed modern testing and automation approaches.
· Proven and relevant experience in developing and executing Agile automation testing
· Knowledge in Agile testing methodologies and frameworks such as BDD
· Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated test frameworks and tests to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced Agile environment
· Thorough understanding of continuous integration principles and hands-on experience in using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
· Experience in Robotic Process Automation is highly desirable
· Implement efficient monitoring and analysis of automated test results
· Experience in testing of SAP applications an advantage.
- You're a professional. You act with honesty and integrity while adding value to our clients and their customers
- You're passionate. You’re committed to doing the best you can because you love what you do. You want to work in an organisation that is trying to do things differently.
- You're authentic. You understand that clear and honest communication is key to being successful. You want to work in a genuinely collaborative environment.
- You're innovative. You embrace new technology, generate new ideas and want to be a thought leader.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You want to understand why (Why do we do what we do?). You have a hunger to learn and value diverse opinions.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with Development, Test and Project Management teams to design and implement automation test strategies
- Continuously look at ways that improve upon our existing Test Frameworks / Processes
- Provide code reviews for development peers and support team members
- You'll be working closely with our clients ensuring they are happy, satisfied and they think of AccessHQ as their trusted assurance and testing partner
- You'll be an advocate for AccessHQ. Working closely with our senior management team to build business and provide a quality service to our customers
- You'll be delivering customer-centric solutions to our client’s assurance and testing requirements
What you get:
- Market competitive salary
- A range of benefits including discounted health insurance, salary packaging options, etc.
- Recognition for your achievements
- Career Development and mentoring
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that is challenging the status quo in the assurance and testing space
NOTE: All short-listed applicants will be required to complete a technical aptitude test at AccessHQ.
Who are we?
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
AccessHQ has over 20 years’ experience in the assurance and testing space and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. We believe that technology is an enabler for people to work, connect and learn. It's all about people, and too often we are forgotten in the excitement of technology development. AccessHQ is the voice of the people who use technology; whether we are customers, students, employees or citizens we're all human and all technology should have Human Quality.
Ready to apply?
To apply please attach your CV and cover letter to this application. Use your cover letter to explain why you want the opportunity to participate in our Bootcamp. If you have a public Git repository with examples of your work, please provide details in your CV or cover letter so we can view your code.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer