AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company
, is looking for a Performance Test Consultant in Melbourne to join our practice.
The Role – Is This You?:
Working with AccessHQ:
- Experience with industry standard performance test tools and technologies such as LoadRunner, NeoLoad, JMeter, Visual Studio Load, Gatling.
- Do you enjoy consulting to a variety of customers across a broad set of technologies?
- Can you take a business-outcome focused approach to problem solving; comfortably engaging with all stakeholders be they technical and non-technical?
- Can you work autonomously or as part of a team as required on large, complex projects?
- Are you familiar with any APM or diagnostic solutions?
- If you are looking for your next career step, then your destination is AccessHQ.
- Delivering high quality assurance and testing solutions, so our clients think of AccessHQ as a trusted partner.
- Working closely with AccessHQ's account teams to build our business and improve relationships.
- Improving business goals, services and processes; differentiating AccessHQ and our services.
- Supporting our Human Quality vision with creative thinking and solution-focused outcomes.
Working with a quality assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
AccessHQ and Dialog Group
AccessHQ has over 20 years' experience in assurance and testing and is dedicated to making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees… presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog's focus delivers outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
Want to apply?
Applicants must be Australian or NZ citizens or have a valid work permit. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a technical assessment and interviews.
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**