AccessHQ, a Dialog
Group Company, is looking for Quality Engineer to join our growing Melbourne team.
You will be expected
to understand and have experience with the following concepts:
- The software development lifecycle
- Quality and testing standards and protocols
- Using developer tools to inspect and debug
- Automation of UI (Selenium WebDriver,
- Testing of API’s using POSTMAN
- Read and edit software code in C#, java or python
- Assess and provide advice on software quality
What you’ll be doing
- Researching consulting, analysing and evaluating system program
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing
systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in
an applications programming language within established testing protocols,
guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications
perform to specification
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements,
system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user
documentation and operational procedures
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals
and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation
and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades
These roles attract a salary of between
$59,090 - $77,274 per annum plus superannuation. You will
be recognised for great work, have an opportunity for career growth
through training and mentoring and will work as part of a supportive team.
Who are AccessHQ?
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary
of the Dialog Group of companies and has over 20 years' experience in the
assurance and testing space and is passionate about making technology live up
to its promise. We believe that technology is an enabler for people to work,
connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of the people who use technology;
whether we are customers, students, employees or citizens we're all human and
all technology should have Human Quality.
For more information on AccessHQ
please visit www.accesshq.com.
Who are we looking for?
- People who have focused their studies on
software development, or who have an active interest in programming and
automation and are able to demonstrate their ability – you must be
confident writing OOP code in Java or C#.
- People looking for a role where they are keen
to learn in a supported environment and grow their careers.
- People with analytical minds who think outside
the box and solve problems in a creative way.
- People who want to ensure that end users get
the quality experience they deserve (Human Quality).
Want to apply?
To apply please attach your CV and
cover letter to this application. If you have a public Git repository with
examples of your work, please provide details in your CV or cover letter so we
can view your code.
If you want more information on us go