AccessHQ, a Dialog Group company, is looking for a Test Manager in Melbourne.
Specific skills and experience we're looking for in this role are:
- Oversee and manage the testing, documentation and successful completion of large scale, complex programs/projects.
- Provide expert and authoritative advice on all aspects of test planning and execution.
- Possess and utilise strong stakeholder management skills across various departments and vendors.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate project testing techniques, methodologies and tools, including risk, issue and defect management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Manage the monitoring and reporting of project testing related trends and performance against project plans and schedules.
- Develop ICT testing cost estimates to incorporate into project budgets.
- Manage testing resources, expenses and budget costs against the project forecasts.
- Manage capability development by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project team(s) in relation to testing.
- Experience in a range of domains desirable
- You're a professional. You act with honesty and integrity while adding value to our clients and their customers.
- You're passionate. You’re committed to doing the best you can because you love what you do. You want to work in an organisation that is trying to do things differently.
- You're authentic. You understand that clear and honest communication is key to being successful. You want to work in a genuinely collaborative environment.
- You're innovative. You embrace new technology, generate new ideas and want to be a thought leader.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You want to understand why (Why do we do what we do?). You have a hunger to learn and value diverse opinions.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be delivering customer-centric solutions to our client’s assurance and testing requirements.
- You'll be working closely with our clients ensuring they are happy, satisfied and they think of AccessHQ as their trusted assurance and testing partner.
- You'll be an advocate for AccessHQ. Working closely with our Principal Consultants and Account Managers to build business and provide a quality service to our customers.
- You'll be contributing to business goals; generating new ideas, contributing to improving processes and services.
- You'll own your career; you're keen to learn.
- You will contribute to bringing our Human Quality vision to life.
What you get:
- Market competitive salary.
- A range of benefits including discounted health insurance, salary packaging options etc.
- Recognition for your achievements.
- Career Development.
- The opportunity to work in an organisation that is challenging the status quo in the assurance and testing space.
Who is Dialog Group and AccessHQ?
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
AccessHQ has over 20 years’ experience in the assurance and testing space and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. We believe that technology is an enabler for people to work, connect and learn. It's all about people, and too often we are forgotten in the excitement of technology development. is the voice of the people who use technology; whether we are customers, students, employees or citizens we're all human and all technology should have Human Quality.
For more information on please visit www.accesshq.com
Want to apply?
If this sounds like an opportunity that aligns with your values apply now by clicking the button below or go to our website for more opportunities like this.
If you want more information on what we look for when people apply for a job with us go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.