AccessHQ, a Dialog Group Company, is looking for mid to senior Quality Engineers to join our growing Melbourne team.
You will be expected to understand and have experience with the following concepts:
- The software development lifecycle
- Quality and testing standards and protocols
- Using developer tools to inspect and debug
- Automation of UI (Selenium WebDriver, Puppeteer, QTP, and other equivalent tools)
- Testing of API’s using POSTMAN and other equivalent tools
- Read and edit software code in .Net, C#, java or python
- Assess and provide advice on software quality
- Design, code and execute performance and/or automation scripts
What you’ll be doing
- Researching consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades
These roles attract a salary of between $80,000 to 140,000 per annum plus superannuation commensurate with your skills and experience. You will be recognised for great work, have an opportunity for career growth through training and mentoring and will work as part of a supportive team.
Who are AccessHQ?
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies and has over 20 years' experience in the assurance and testing space and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. We believe that technology is an enabler for people to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of the people who use technology; whether we are customers, students, employees or citizens we're all human and all technology should have Human Quality.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com.
Who are we looking for?
- People who have focused their studies on software development, or who have an active interest in programming and automation and are able to demonstrate their ability – you must be confident writing OOP code in Java or C#.
- People looking for a role where they are keen to learn in a supported environment and grow their careers.
- People with analytical minds who think outside the box and solve problems in a creative way.
- People who want to ensure that end users get the quality experience they deserve (Human Quality).
Want to apply?
To apply please attach your CV and cover letter to this application. If you have a public Git repository with examples of your work, please provide details in your CV or cover letter so we can view your code.
If you want more information on us go to www.accesshq.com/careers.