- Recognition for your achievements
- Work with a supportive team, Career Development and mentoring
- Market competitive salary and discounted health insurance
AccessHQ, a Dialog Group Company, is looking for Performance Test Consultants (All Levels) in North Sydney.
AccessHQ is helping our clients to re-imagine quality. We need passionate and enthusiastic testing professionals to join our team to work with our clients.
The Role - Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional Consulting and Communication Skills
- Proven experience with various performance testing tools such as JMeter, Neoload & LoadRunner
- Experience with setup and identification of bottlenecks with enterprise monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic, and Dynatrace.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing performance test strategies
- Ability to interpreting and present results to stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and control workload
- Demonstrated collaboration skills and a successful track record in building strong relationships with business and technology stakeholders
- You're a professional. You act with honesty and integrity while adding value to our clients and their customers.
- You're passionate. You’re committed to doing the best you can because you love what you do. You want to work in an organisation that is trying to do things differently
- You're authentic. You understand that clear and honest communication is key to being successful. You want to work in a genuinely collaborative environment
- You're innovative. You embrace new technology, generate new ideas and want to be a thought leader.
- You have an inquisitive mind. You want to understand why (Why do we do what we do?). You have a hunger to learn and value diverse opinions
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be delivering customer centric solutions to our clients assurance and testing requirements
- You'll be working closely with our clients ensuring they are happy, satisfied and they think of AccessHQ as their trusted assurance and testing partner
- You'll be an advocate for AccessHQ. Working closely with our Principal Consultants and Account Managers to build business and provide a quality service to our customers
- You'll be contributing to business goals; generating new ideas, contributing to improving processes and services.
- You will contribute to bringing our Human Quality vision to life
Working with an assurance and testing consultancy that is challenging the industry to think in new and positive ways about quality. Collaborating with outstanding colleagues on projects which provide great opportunities for career growth. Earning a market competitive salary, being recognised for great work, mentoring and supporting team members. Supporting high profile clients and achieving their quality expectations and aspirations.
Dialog Group and AccessHQ
AccessHQ has over 20 years’ experience in assurance and testing and is passionate about making technology live up to its promise. Technology enables us to work, connect and learn. AccessHQ is the voice of people using technology - customers, students, employees… presenting the face of Human Quality.
AccessHQ is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Dialog Group of companies. Dialog is Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services group, operating across the Asia-Pacific region. Employing more than 1,200 dedicated consultants, Dialog’s focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients.
For more information on AccessHQ please visit www.accesshq.com
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Want to Apply?
Click the button below to apply or go to the website above for more opportunities like this. If you want more information on the key attributes, we look for when assessing applicants go to www.accesshq.com/careers
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Dialog Group is an equal opportunity employer.