- Enterprise 365/CRM projects based in Sydney
- Excellent remuneration packages available for suitable candidates
- Leadership role with excellent opportunities for career development
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve best practice business processes
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 5 years' hands on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 technical and functional experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect at an Enterprise level
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise integration practices and technologies
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure considerations (to achieve scalability, high availability, etc.)
- Strong presentation and written communication skills in both pre and post sales settings
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS