- Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants
- Dynamics 365 Developers
- To work with Gold Certified MS Dynamics Partner
requires multiple Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants and Developers with excellent communication skills to augment our team of consultants and provide exceptional solutions to our clients.
seeks people who have these capabilities:
- 1+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 or previous Microsoft CRM versions
- Designing, documenting, developing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in large and complex team environments
- Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Microsoft Portal or ADXstudio
- Plugin, Custom Action and Customer Workflow Activity development
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen. Permanent Residents
can be considered, provided you have resided in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS