Looking for a dynamic organisation with exciting and challenging projects?
If you can answer YES to this question - Dialog is looking for you
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region.
Dialog requires a Project Manager with excellent communication skills to work on various projects.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience working with MS CRM projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
- Experience with traditional and Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments
- Ability to articulate technical issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Qualifications in PRINCE2, PMBOK, or Agile/Scrum
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be eligible consultants must be an Australian citizen
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS