Looking for a dynamic organisation with exciting and challenging projects?
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
If you can answer YES to this question - Dialog is looking for you!
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog seeks a SharePoint Developer with these capabilities:
- Experienced SharePoint Online Developer
- Experience in SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model, together with SharePoint Designer Workflows
- Implementing Enterprise Content Management solutions in a large, multi-platform environment operating a broad spectrum of diverse applications
- Migration experience
- delivering projects within an Agile environment
- Well-developed technical troubleshooting skills to quickly identify and resolve problems
- Good communication and systems documentation skills
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen. Permanent Residents can be considered, provided you have resided in Australia for the last 5 consecutive years.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS