- Expertise in SQL Server
- Exciting Migration Project
- Permanent Opportunity
As Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
is seeking a highly skilled Database Administrator
to join one of our project teams.
requires a consultant to perform the following duties:
- Installing configuring and maintaining MS SQL database servers, software and processes in Azure cloud
- Creating user accounts and assigning security levels
- Migrating Databases to MS SQL on Azure cloud and ensuring high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security of databases
- Designing and establishing disaster recovery protocols and server and associated data backup processes
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents
. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS