- DevOps Engineers wanted in Sydney
- Excellent remuneration packages available for suitable candidates
- Enterprise experience highly regarded
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog
's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog
is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog
consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
requires an experienced DevOps Engineer
who is well versed in a broad range of technologies and can quickly learn or pick-up new and emerging technologies. Dialog
seeks people who have demonstrable experience in:
- Strong background in Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Extensive experience with server automation activities such as scripting, monitoring, patching and alerting
- Private & Public Cloud Hosting (VMWare VSphere, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Proficient working with products and tools such as Splunk, Office 365, SharePoint, HTML, Active Directory, API Management, Networks, Proxy and Firewalls
- Demonstrated skills working in agile environment and possessing strong consulting experience
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS