- New CRM project with D365 and Azure
- Start 2020 with a Brand New Project & Role
- Permanent opportunities based in Melbourne's CBD
Dialog is seeking a Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who will bring previous enterprise environment experience in designing and developing Dynamics CRM Solutions, and who has a focus on great delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a key Melbourne Government client.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Strong experience designing, developing and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and previous Microsoft CRM versions
- Knowledge and experience with Azure & Azure Functions is highly desirable
- Proven experience with Restful APIs using C# and Microsoft .NET Framework
- Ability to incorporate DevOps in Dynamics 365, perform complex customisations, plugins and integration to external systems and web services
- Demonstrated experience working with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS