- Full-time role in a great team environment in our Microsoft Dynamics ERP business
- Opportunity to be involved in a wide range of Fresh Produce Industry projects
- Be part of an solution taking the Fresh Produce world by storm
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation that offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a Supply Chain ERP Consultant with the capabilities to support our activities in the Fresh Produce industry with the global leader in Fresh Produce systems, Linkfresh. You will need to demonstrate a track record of providing customer facing consulting, implementation and support with organisations in the sales, warehousing, distribution and production sectors.
Dialog seeks a person who has these capabilities:
- Proven experience with the Supply Chain functions of Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central
- 5+ years' experience as a Consultant supporting and implementing supply chain software solutions
- Alternatively, deep Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central supply chain knowledge gained as a subject matter expert in a user organisation
- Track record of providing high level operational expertise and advice, focusing on a "whole of business" solution
- Specific knowledge in the operational aspects of inventory, warehousing and logistics
- Knowledge of the Fresh Produce industry would be an advantage (Fruit & Vegetable growing, grading, packing, processing & trading)
- A high level of attention to detail in the production of functional and technical documentation
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents
. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS