As Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires SAP CRM Expert with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
Dialog seeks people who are experienced in:
- ABAP and CRM Technical skills
- Methods of modifying SAP standard tables
- Using CRM lock objects
- Using/Setting up CRM tables
- Using Dispatcher
- Solving highly complex SAP CRM problems and deliver high quality solutions
- Undertaking SAP CRM technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions
- Ensuring compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- Influencing and contributing to ICT strategy
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.