- Large-Scale Environment
- Utilise your C++, C#, .NET and Java experience
- Permanent Full-Time and Contact Opportunities
Dialog is seeking Software Engineers (multiple roles) to join our Adelaide professional consulting team. We are seeking applicants who will bring previous experience in software engineering, creating complex, bespoke products and who has a focus on great delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a key client. Criteria for selection will include:
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens (preference given to those with Baseline and NV1 clearance)
- Significant, proven Software Engineering experience
- Proven track record in developing robust solutions
- Solid exposure and experience with C++, C#, .NET and Java
- Ability to work within a broader, large scale team
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.