- Fulltime role in a great team environment in our Microsoft Dynamics ERP business
- Opportunity to take a key leadership role in Enterprise ERP practice
- Use your product and people skills to spearhead business growth
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation that offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise ERP Solution Architect with the capabilities and experience to help us drive growth in our D365 Finance/Supply Chain business. You will need to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the D365 Enterprise ERP and related products, strong customer facing presales & consulting skills, and the ability to architect solutions on the D365 platform and drive the solution design process.
This is a great opportunity to take a leadership role in driving the growth of our D365 ERP business.
Dialog seeks a person who has these capabilities:
- 5+ years' proven experience leading implementation of D365 Finance & Operations solutions, in hands on customer facing roles
- Experience in the presales role, strong people interaction skills, and with the ability to present enterprise ERP functionality in the context of solutions to business process requirements
- Track record of providing high level operational and analytical expertise and advice, focusing on a "whole of business" solution
- A high level of attention to detail in the production of functional and technical documentation
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- The potential to grow into a Practice Lead role
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents
. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS