- Canberra-based permanent position
- Major Government Client
- Australian Citizens
As Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog
's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog
is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
requires Cobol Developers
with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
seeks people who are experienced in:
- Application development experience in Mainframe Environment using either ADABAS, COBOL, DB2, VSAM, JCL or CICS
- Analysing and evaluating complex processes and requirements
- Explaining complex information using language appropriate to the audience
- Providing go-live support and maintenance for developments
- Ensuring compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
Established in 1979, Dialog
employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team
of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS