Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
- Java 8 concepts (Streams, Futures, etc)
- Experience working in SOA and building micro services using REST
- Payment gateway / Banking experience
- Strong AWS
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS