- Consult for large enterprise environments
- Use your skills with Splunk Dashboards & Data Ingestion
- Permanent Full-Time & Contract opportunities available
Dialog is seeking a Splunk Engineer to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who will bring previous experience in implementing Splunk platform infrastructure and configuration, and who has a focus on great delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a key client. Criteria for selection will include:
- Demonstrated experience configuring, implementing and supporting Splunk infrastructure
- Proven experience with Splunk dashboards, power user knowledge, regex and query languages
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python & Shell
- Demonstrated experience with data ingestion and application migration
- Certification in Splunk technologies such as Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin
- Practical experience in infrastructure administration across Linux, Windows and/or Unix
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always
. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au
for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING