- Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants & Developers
- Gold Certified MS Dynamics Partner
- Canberra Location
Canberra - ACT
Dialog requires multiple Dynamics 365 Functional Consultants and Developers with excellent communication skills to augment our team of consultants and provide exceptional solutions to our clients in Canberra.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
- 1+ years of experience in Dynamics 365 or previous Microsoft CRM versions
- Designing, documenting, developing, and deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in large and complex team environments
- Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Microsoft Portal or ADXstudio
- Plugin, Custom Action and Customer Workflow Activity development
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING