- Azure experience a must
- Permanent lead role on a new project
- Excellent remuneration packages available for suitable candidates
Dialog requires an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer who is multi-disciplined, not only on a technical level across Cloud, DevOps and automation technologies but also encompassing modern ways of working to help drive change.
You will play a big part in designing and implementing processes and procedures that drive service excellence within your team and the wider business. From a technical perspective, you will oversee the DevOps solutions, which include the automation, deployment, scaling, and CI/CD pipelines.
Dialog seeks people who have demonstrable experience in:
- Coding/scripting in one or more languages
- Private & Public Cloud Hosting (must have AZURE experience)
- Confluence, JIRA Experience
- Strong background in Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Lead and mentor team of up to 5
- Demonstrated skills working in agile environment
- Hands-on delivery
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong communication and engagement skills across the business
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants are to be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS