- Previous experience on medium-large scale data migration projects
- SharePoint Online Migration experience
- Financial Industry
Dialog is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst - SharePoint and O365 with strong communication skills to carry out projects within a major program of works on a full-time permanent role.
We are looking for someone who can identify, understand, analyse and communicate the information requirements of the overall solution, develop functional specifications and User Stories, and describe the process and conceptual information requirements. You will be building effective working relationships with stakeholders across the business and technology stakeholders will be a crucial part of the role, as well as working closely with technical stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout all stages of the project contributing to the solution that meets business needs within time, budget, quality, and more.
- Experience in end to end agile project delivery in a complex environment
- Experience in SharePoint Online Migration
- Knowledge of O365 suite highly advantageous
- Power BI Reporting
- End-to-end requirements gathering
- Ability to run stakeholder meetings and presentations/facilitate workshops
- Previous experience with medium to large-scale data migration projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, demonstrating influencing and negotiating along with excellent relationship building skills
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly value
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.