- Permanent Position – Career Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration with Training Benefits
- Australian Citizens
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires Java Developers with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
Dialog seeks people who have at least 5 years' Developer experience and skills in:
- Enterprise design patterns - JPA, JEE, reactive programming an advantage
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit and System Integration testing
- Experience of SOAP and / or RESTful web services for Enterprise applications
- Exposure to relevant Java technologies such as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, JUnit
- Major database experience, including data modelling, stored procedures - Oracle preferred
- Unix/Linux, Bash
- AWS development
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS