- Canberra-Based Permanent Position
- Attractive Remuneration with Training Benefits
- Australian Citizens
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires Angular Developers with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments or looking to upskill in Angular.
Dialog seeks people who are experienced in:
- Core AngularJS, Angular2 or 4 technologies
- Full stack development experience in a commercial setting is ideal with industry experience
- Experience with either Mobile and/ or Web Portal technologies
- Excellent client facing and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS