- Immediate start for successful candidates
- Permanent role with competitive package
- Dynamic organisation with exciting and challenging projects candidate
Dialog requires an Office 365 and Power Platform Engineer with excellent communication skills to join our growing team. Your main responsibilities will be to assist in the development and configuration of all O365 or automation solutions, assist with ensuring the built solutions meet requirements and are tested to confirm readiness, and to work with other stakeholders to ensure design and build are aligned.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Significant Microsoft infrastructure skills with a focus on Office 365 and Power Platform
- Azure and O365 administration and automation with PowerShell etc.
- Microsoft Azure AD Administrator experience
- Security services (MFA, SSO, Self-Service Password Reset etc.)
- Mobile Device Management Administration (Microsoft Intune or VMware AirWatch)
- Track record of successfully leading the provisioning, management and maintenance of server infrastructure in large, enterprise, environments
- Ability to take a leading role in the establishment and maintenance of constructive relationships with peers, suppliers and other key stakeholders
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS