- Develop and grow client relationships
- Develop new business opportunities and grow revenue
- Work with a dynamic successful team
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations.
As a Dialog Account Executive
, you will:
- Work to build relationships with prospective new clients and engage with key stakeholders
- Deepen existing relationships to enhance sales opportunities for services and consulting on world’s best practice projects
- Manage leads and the sales pipeline to maximise engagement and client satisfaction
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Place and manage a team of highly skilled IT professionals with the most up to date skills in their domain
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog seeks candidates who:
- Know what it takes to sell and successfully deliver application development and related services focussed on delivering high quality business outcomes through time and materials assignments, managed services and fixed priced projects
- Have a track record of close engagement with a broad set of clients and outstanding client satisfaction within the Queensland market
- Show strong negotiating skills, and excellent management of commercial documentation
- Understand the IT Professional Services and general ICT sector
- Demonstrate a high level of people skills, to participate in recruitment of high calibre talent, encourage staff retention and build high performing teams
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS