- Full Time Permanent Employment with Attractive Remuneration
- Developing and Communicating Enterprise-Level Architecture Products
- Assess Solution Architecture Designs in Compliance with Enterprise Architecture
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog is seeking Enterprise and Business Architects with excellent communication skills and who can apply architectural principles on various projects assisting the leadership team.
Contributes to the creation and review of a systems capability strategy which meets the strategic requirements of the business. Develops models and plans to drive forward the strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance. Takes responsibility for investigative work to determine requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, procedures, organisation and equipment.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Develop workshops to elicit Stakeholders’ plans, needs and objectives.
- Review, analyse and define IT business capabilities to assist with informing IT future strategy, identify efficiencies in business processes and other relevant requirements as required.
- Provide architectural models to define business capabilities, structures, functions and services.
- In response to ad hoc requests for non-standard ICT solutions, prepare decision briefs regarding compliance with enterprise architecture.
- Develop new or revise existing elements of enterprise-level architecture.
- Development of Architecture Requirements for issue to projects, drawing on content from standards, reference architectures, patterns, principles, etc.
- Review project documentation to ensure that solution designs comply with enterprise-level directions.
- Derive architecture requirements specifications from enterprise-level architectures.
- Undertake other discrete tasks as directed by the CIO or other authorised representative.
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen and hold a Baseline Security Clearance at the minimum.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING