- Attractive Remuneration
- Major Government Client
- Australian Citizens
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires Python Developers with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
Dialog seeks people who are experienced in:
- Demonstrated expertise in scientific software development, particularly in the Python language, including development, maintenance and documentation
- Python programming and SQL-like Database use
- Web Development and Django Application Development
- Building an application where Data models consolidate several currently disparate datasets and web frontend allows data entry, modification and dynamic report generation
- Experience in harnessing High Performance Computing (HPC) systems for Big Data processing
- Experience in automation of workflows and modern system development practices, including version control, continuous integration and testing for delivery of high-quality products
- Experience in processing satellite Earth Observation data is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of leading or working effectively within a high-performing multi-disciplinary team
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS