Attractive Remuneration & Permanent Salary
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunity to Work on Diverse Projects Within Dialog’s Client Portfolio
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires SAP S/4 HANA Developers with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environment.
Dialog seeks people who are experienced in:
- Designing and maintaining Core Data Services (CDS) views and ODATA services
- CDS tools using ABAP in Eclipse (ADT), and ABAP Managed Database Procedures (AMDP)
- UX strategy and design, cloud-based HANA development workbench, Custom Code Lifecycle Management (CCLM), and Python
- ABAP Object Oriented Programming, OData and BSP (Component Workbench, CRM WEB UI, BOL/GENIL and API Layers).
- Delivering application deliverables on time and of a high quality.
- Designing and developing high quality and efficient SAP CRM ABAP code in an Agile software development environment.
- SAP Integration using IDOC, RFC, Proxy and Web Services.
- Working with SAP modules ECC (SD/SM/MM/PP/QM/WM/FI/CO), SCM, CRM, SRM, MDM and WEB UI
- Working in a large organisation, preferably Federal Government.
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS