- Permanent full-time role
- Variety of national projects
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM
Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation that offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires an experienced ERP Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering excellent project outcomes to join our expanding Microsoft Dynamics practice in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane.
Dialog seeks a person who has these capabilities:
INVOLVED, COMMITTED, CAN DO, ALWAYS
- At least five years' Project Management experience
- Demonstrable experience successfully delivering ERP projects
- Experience in managing multiple streams of work concurrently
- Project Management Certification: Agile, PMP, PRINCE2
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM products and Microsoft project methodologies would be well regarded
- Liaising closely with consultants, developers and client stakeholders
- Ensuring expectations are understood and delivered to
- Monitoring and reporting of project budgets
- Being aware of, highlighting and then mitigating risks
- Preparation and presentation of project plans, solution and estimates documentation
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.