As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog seeks an experienced Project Manager with excellent communication skills to augment our team of consultants and provide exceptional solutions to our clients.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager working on Application Implementation Projects
- Proven track record in managing successful end-to-end software implementations
- Excellent stakeholder management skills along with effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience in complex, dynamic, fast paced environments
- Ability to articulate technical issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with traditional and Agile software development methodologies
- Certifications or training in a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2, PMBOK, or Agile/Scrum
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen with a current Baseline Security Clearance.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING