- Large-Scale Environment
- Utilise your IdentityNow, IBM Security Access Manager & Azure experience
- Australia’s Leading Privately Owned IT Organisation
Dialog is seeking a Sailpoint IdentityNow Specialist to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who will bring previous experience administering IdentityNow, configuring Azure Active Directory / ServiceNow and who has a focus on great delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a key client. Criteria for selection will include:
- Significant experience of user account management
- Demonstrated experience administering and implementing IdentityNow
- Configured connectivity to in-scope authoritative sources such as Azure Active Directory, IBM Security Access Manager and ServiceNow
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps and Azure deployment pipelines
- Solid experience working within Agile or Scrum teams
- Ability to support clients using Azure applications or ISAM / TAM deployments with large user bases will be highly regarded
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.