As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a Mongo DB Architect with demonstrable experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
Dialog seeks people who are experienced in:
- Solution architecture/designing for database integration and cloud-related solutions for clients
- Database solution and delivery of systems integration and cloud-related projects
- Providing optimized solutions to meet project constraints such as client budget, skills availability, and complexity of the project/solution
- Solution architecture/designing experience in Relational Data - Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and non-relational databases such as Mongo DB, JSON and DynamoDB
- Big data tools such as Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra and Hadoop (HBase)
- Strong non-relational database delivery skills for integration projects
- Familiarity with software development and configuration manage tools supporting design, automation and assurance in software development teams (e.g. Fortify, GitLab, MDT, Nexus, SonarQube)
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING