- Canberra-Based Permanent Position
- Major Government Client
- Australian Citizens
Canberra - ACT
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog requires multiple Mainframe/M204 Developers with excellent communication skills to work on mid-range development projects.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Model 204 Programming
- Demonstrating high level ability and experience in M204
- Application development experience in Mainframe Environment
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in preparation of technical specification documentation
- Demonstrated experience working on large complex projects
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with various deadlines
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered applicants must be an Australian Citizen.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING