- Career Growth Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration
- Exposure to Work With Our Large Federal Government Clients
Canberra - ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog require multiple CRM Developers with excellent communication skills to work within an Agile multi-disciplinary capability delivery team.
- Design and implement MS Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Participate in the execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed quality standards
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Assist in the integration of application components
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirement
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the development of MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications and Powerapps
- Experience in using Powerautomate (Flow)
- Experience with:
- Dynamics administration including setting up system jobs, data management, auditing and configuration
- Azure DevOps or Visual Studio Team Services
- Plugin Development within Dynamics
- Dynamics 365 Apps with Azure components such as Service Bus, Azure Functions and Logic Apps
- Experience creating dashboards and reports using data visualization software, such as Tableau or Power BI
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, applicants must be an Australian Citizen. An existing Baseline Security Clearance will be preferred.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING