- DevOps – On-Premises Experience
- Critical Client Project – January Start
- Exciting Career Opportunity
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation, which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with likeminded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a DevOps Engineer with significant on cloud premises experience to play a significant role as part of a new and ongoing critical client engagement. The suitable person will be available to commence work in early January.
Dialog seeks people who have these capabilities:
- Significant DevOps exposure incorporating On-premises infrastructure management and set up
- Demonstrated Linux Administrator experience including the ability to manage Postgres DB
- Proven ability to set up security across infrastructure
- A background that illustrates and ability to script to develop and set up infrastructure maintenance / health checks / utilities
- Industry experience in Transport or Logistics will be highly regarded
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package and industry standard market rate salaries.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING