Dialog is seeking a Salesforce Consultant to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We seek a person who will bring previous experience in enhancing the Salesforce CRM Implementation business processes and who has a focus on excellent delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a critical client.
- Commence 2021 with a Brand New Role & Project!
- Australia’s Leading Privately Owned IT Service Organisation
- Utilise your Salesforce CRM experience
Criteria for selection will include:
- Demonstrated experience analysing and enhancing business processes of the Salesforce CRM implementation
- Substantial experience analysing and improving functional requirements of the Salesforce CRM implementation
- Proven experience supporting testing in UAT, supporting BAU processes and implementing solutions within timelines
- Strong development background in Salesforce and Java
- Exposure to Web Services, API, Rest and Apex is highly regarded
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.