- Commence 2021 with a brand new project and role!
- Australia’s Largest Privately Owned IT Service Organisation
- Utilise your experience in Agile Scrum, Azure DevOps and BI
Dialog is seeking a Scrum Master / Functional Analyst to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We seek a person who will bring previous experience in the effective management of Scrum, designed business process maps, and focuses on excellent delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a critical client. Criteria for selection will include:
- Significant Scrum Master and proven system solution analytical experience
- Proven experience in Agile delivery as a Business / Functional Analyst
- Substantial experience running sprint plans, review retrospective sessions, control scope changes, liaise with various stakeholders such as Product Owners
- Experience with tools to manage Kanban boards, backlogs and reporting
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps, documenting business requirements and functional design through user stores, wireframes and screen mock-ups.
- Proven track record in designing business process maps, data analysis and advance excel and SQL capabilities
- Experience in delivering Business Intelligence projects.
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.