- Excellent base and commission
- Challenging and supportive environment
- Account management of new and existing clients
As a Dialog Business Development Manager, you will drive growth by both opening new opportunities, and continuing to foster long lasting relationships with our existing clients. You will be a key member of the executive team, reporting to the regional director; and are encouraged to be entrepreneurial, dedicated, and highly responsive. Your role will include identification of new opportunities, consultant selection, managing delivery, and ensuring outcomes are high quality.
Dialog is seeking someone with these capabilities:
- Have a consistent track record in sales and delivery of IT/ICT professional services
- Understand the consulting mindset, and foster positive engagement
- Enjoy fostering close relationships with a broad set of clients, and deliver sales with a focus on outstanding client satisfaction
- Show strong team mentoring & leadership abilities
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and the related methodologies
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations.
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.dialog.com.au
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING.