- Utilise you skills with Azure, Azure Directory & IAM
- Ability to work with large Government clients
- Permanent Full-Time & Contract Opportunities available
Dialog is seeking an Azure Administrator to join our Melbourne professional consulting team. We are seeking a person who will bring previous experience with on premise & Azure based Active Directory and who has a focus on great delivery outcomes. This role will be working within an established team directly with a key client. Criteria for selection will include:
- Strong experience as an Azure Global Administrator with managed GA permissions, On-Premise & Azure based Active Directory experience
- Proven ability to perform an assessment on the current IAM environment, processes and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with Multifactor Authentication, Conditional Access Policies implementation, OATH/SAML, SaaS Application integration with Azure AD
- Proficiency with Privilege Access Management within Azure & managing / monitoring privilege accounts
- Deep understanding of managing users and access at large organisations
About Dialog - As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company our key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of IT and Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always. It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING