- Dynamic organisation with exciting new projects
- Full Time permanent opportunity
As Australia's largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations.
As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a Dynamics CRM Developer with excellent communication skills who have these capabilities:
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM Web Resources, Custom Workflows, Plug-ins and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Working knowledge of Dynamics 365 Portal/AdxStudio Portal is an advantage
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and some integration experience is desirable
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret information, interact with stakeholders and deal with challenges to achieve business-focused solutions
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or Australian permanent residents. Candidates who are not citizens who have Australian work history will be considered.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING