- Multi-faceted role, challenging and exciting
- National IT company, great career prospects
- Dynamic and flexible environment where effort and creativity are rewarded
Canberra – ACT
As Australia’s largest privately owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies.
Dialog has operated in the ACT since 1998 from its Office in Deakin.
Dialog in Canberra enjoys long-term relationships with the Commonwealth Government, the Territory Government, the private sector, and a range of technology partners.
Dialog is adding another ICT Professional Services Account Executive to the existing team:
- This role requires considerable commercial IT solutions and services sales experience to assist in managing ongoing engagements and expansion in Canberra.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience working in a Business Development / Sales / ICT Professional
- Know what it takes to sell and successfully deliver ICT services - including assignments, managed services and projects into Government
- Draw on a sound understanding of the client's business needs, demonstrate the ability to match Dialog's services to those needs
- Have a wide range of professional contacts
- Have a deep understanding of the Commonwealth Government, its major participants, their approach to services procurement and vendor performance requirements
- Understand the full applications development lifecycle
- Take responsibility for, and participate in, staff recruitment, skills development and retention activities within Dialog
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, encourage diverse ideas and build successful delivery teams
- Excel at maintaining and developing account relationships and creating opportunities
- Provide outstanding support to Dialog's delivery teams to ensure high quality outcomes for the client
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment with like-minded professionals, contributing always to team and personal success
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website www.dialog.com.au for more information.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING