- Full time role, immediate start in a fast-paced organisation
- Key position in a great collaborative environment
- Opportunities for training and career development
As Australia’s largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog’s key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia’s Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world’s best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Group Academy, which offers a wide range of ICT and Business skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires an experienced, outcome-focused Project Manager with excellent communication and management skills to join our growing team delivering application solutions to Government and corporate clients. You will be an independent high-performing Project Manager with a solid infrastructure and application development and integration background.
Dialog seeks people who have the following experience and capabilities:
- Demonstrated ICT project experience delivering integrated infrastructure and/or application solutions within the corporate and public sector
- At least 5 years of experience managing technical and complex enterprise projects
- Proven experience in managing multiple vendors to deliver successful integrated outcomes
- High level of stakeholder management capability
- Strong leadership skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage budgets, work autonomously, and deliver results on schedule
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always.
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
PEOPLE, TECHNOLOGY, RETHINK EVERYTHING